When you're crystal clear on your message, you'll stand out from the crowd.
A clear message makes everything about marketing your business easier. You feel:
- more clarity about what you stand for and what makes you unique
- more alignment - when you name and own your message you can live it more intentionally
- more ease, flow and focus - your business will revolve entirely around your greatest strengths, core values and inner purpose
- more confidence - it's easier to pitch for guest posts or podcast interviews, or to reach out to potential business collaborators or influencers
Without this firm foundation, the rest of your marketing efforts can feel like you're swimming through treacle. Uphill. Oh, and the tide's against you... and did I mention the fog?
When you've got a clear message in place, you can use that as the basis for creating engaging and compelling copy that will draw your ideal clients to want to buy your products and services. The stress goes out of sales calls - you are only speaking to potential clients who resonate with your message and are eager to learn more - no more wasting time on discovery calls with people who are the wrong fit, and no more trying to convince people to buy.
Since your message is unique to you, it means you no longer need to compete with other life coaches/designers/insert your specialism here on price. Obviously, price is still going to be relevant for your clients, but it won't be the defining factor for them choosing you, which means you can charge based on the value you're providing rather than being constrained by the average rate in your niche.
Once you unlock the message you really want to tell the world, you'll want to share it, meaning networking and reaching out to people will be a thousand times easier.
Craft Your Message is for you if
- you know what you want to say but not how to say it
- you want to feel excited about sharing what you can do for your clients
- you want people to immediately 'get' what you do
What will you come away with?
When we've worked together you'll have
- a message that you really want to share with the world
- the answer to the dreaded 'what do you do?' question
- a message playbook that documents what you want to say, how you want to say it and where and when to share it
- you'll be pitch-ready - whether for podcasts, guest posts, speaking opportunities or talking to potential business collaborators
Does this sound good?
Fabulous - this is what happens after you sign up:
- I'll ask you to fill out a short questionnaire about your business.
- I'll analyse your overall online presence (concentrating on your web copy, but also looking at up to two social media channels).
- We'll have a 1:1 call so we can talk everything through in depth
- We'll work together on a shared Google Doc to polish your message until it shines
- We'll have a final wrap up call to discuss how you're going to use this message to the full.
Your investment for The Review is £350 (roughly $500 USD).
If you'd like to go ahead, the first step is to arrange a free consult call with me:
What they're saying:
"...I'm seeing quick results from my work with her..."
"Sophy is really outstanding at what she does. I would highly recommend her services to anyone I know who wants to create a more heartfelt marketing approach for their business.
Since I followed Sophy's guidance, I'm attracting more of my ideal clients, and when they call, they even tell me they relate to specific things I've expressed in my web copy.
Her approach is very practical but also warm, down to earth, patient, kind and authentic. It's FUN working with her!
Sophy keeps the sessions filled with relevant conversation and teaches practical strategies that I can use to achieve my intentions. She's delivered amazing content without any fluff, and I'm seeing quick results from my work with her."