Sometimes you don't need a whole mentoring programme, you just need to solve one thing - one issue that's bugging you, or holding you back.
Get an outside perspective, practical suggestions, a confidence boost & a big dose of momentum.
Work with me 1:1 to solve one tangible problem, whether it's around your messaging, how to raise your rates with integrity, how to create an ethical and sustainable marketing strategy or how to fine-tune your brand voice.
Solve One Thing is for you if:
- you want to kick-start one specific area of growth for your business
- you're looking for a fresh pair of eyes and expert support
- you want new ideas and help with how to implement them
- you know that it helps you to be held accountable for taking action
"My sessions with Sophy were incredibly helpful--just what I needed. Not only did they give me courage to do something that makes me uncomfortable--they also helped me understand the reasons why my natural inclinations might actually be pointing me towards taking a smart decision given my business.
When I still balked at following my instincts, she helped me test whether they were valid, then helped me understand concretely what specific actions I could take next.
I'd recommend Sophy to anyone who needs support to cut through the noise and confusion to help them see what's possible. You will get targeted, manageable, extremely helpful advice."
I've been able to clarify my target and my message and to create a website that hits the right note.
I would absolutely recommend Sophy's services. Working with her feels as if I have a supportive business partner on tap. Someone who understands my bigger vision, combines insight with a super practical point of view and who offers focused input to keep me on track with my goals.
I got practical input that wasn’t formulaic and wasn’t based on what “should” be done. Sophy completely took into account not only my business needs but who I am as a person and what is likely to resonate with me and inspire me to take action."
What do the sessions cover?
Well, it's up to you what you want to focus on. Choose from honing your message, raising your rates, creating an ethical and sustainable marketing strategy, or analyzing how you spend your time, energy and attention.
Whatever you want to work on, the structure of Solve One Thing remains the same:
How it works:
This is what happens after you sign up:
- I'll ask you to fill out a comprehensive questionnaire about your business.
- I'll also analyse your overall online presence ahead of our first session
- Then we'll have a 75 minute deep dive 1:1 call where we'll dig in to honing your message, uncovering your brand story or setting your sustainable marketing strategy.
- I'll give you action points to carry out as part of your homework
- We'll meet again (around 2 or 3 weeks later) for 45 minutes to review what's worked, what hasn't and to make any further tweaks to your strategy.
- I'll send you a short written report after our second session so that you have all of the key points in one place. You'll also get access to recordings of our sessions, so that you don't miss any of the nuances we covered.
Your investment for The Strategy Sessions is £350 (roughly $450 USD).
If you'd like to go ahead, the first step is to arrange a free consult call with me:
What they're saying:
"...I'm seeing quick results from my work with her..."
"Sophy is really outstanding at what she does. I would highly recommend her services to anyone I know who wants to create a more heartfelt marketing approach for their business.
Since I followed Sophy's guidance, I'm attracting more of my ideal clients, and when they call, they even tell me they relate to specific things I've expressed in my web copy.
Her approach is very practical but also warm, down to earth, patient, kind and authentic. It's FUN working with her!
Sophy keeps the sessions filled with relevant conversation and teaches practical strategies that I can use to achieve my intentions. She's delivered amazing content without any fluff, and I'm seeing quick results from my work with her."