Get practical suggestions, a confidence boost & a big dose of momentum.
Work with me 1:1 to hone your message, develop your brand story or create a sustainable marketing strategy that feels good to you.
The Strategy Sessions are for you if:
- you want to kick-start one specific area of growth for your business
- you're looking for a fresh pair of eyes and expert support
- you want new ideas and help with how to implement them
- you know that it helps you to be held accountable for taking action
I've been able to clarify my target and my message and to create a website that hits the right note.
I would absolutely recommend Sophy's services. Working with her feels as if I have a supportive business partner on tap. Someone who understands my bigger vision, combines insight with a super practical point of view and who offers focused input to keep me on track with my goals.
I got practical input that wasn’t formulaic and wasn’t based on what “should” be done. Sophy completely took into account not only my business needs but who I am as a person and what is likely to resonate with me and inspire me to take action."
Jessica Uys, Coach & Facilitator, jessicauys.com
What do the sessions cover?
Well, it's up to you what you want to focus on, but I have three main areas of specialism - honing your message, telling your story and creating an ethical and sustainable marketing strategy.
Honing Your Message
A clear message makes everything about marketing your business easier.
Without this firm foundation, the rest of your marketing efforts can feel like you're swimming through treacle. Uphill. Oh, and the tide's against you... and did I mention the fog?
Once you unlock the message you really want to tell the world, you'll want to share it, meaning networking and reaching out to people will be a thousand times easier.
This is for you if
- you know what you want to say but not how to say it
- you want to feel excited about sharing what you can do for your clients
- you want people to immediately 'get' what you do
What will you come away with?
When we've worked together you'll have
- a message that you really want to share with the world
- the answer to the dreaded 'what do you do?' question
- a message playbook that documents what you want to say, how you want to say it and where and when to share it
- you'll be pitch-ready - whether for podcasts, guest posts, speaking opportunities or talking to potential business collaborators
Telling Your Story
Stories are how we connect with & understand one another.
If you can uncover your own brand story and tell it compellingly, you'll stand out from the crowd (and amongst many other benefits, you'll never have to compete on price again). And if you infuse your web copy and newsletters and social media updates with stories, your writing will automatically be much more engaging and memorable.
Most importantly though, once we uncover the story that's at the heart of your business, you'll be able to express what you stand for with a clarity and conviction that draws your perfect-fit clients towards you.
I'll need to send you a set of questions to answer before we have our first meeting. These questions will start to draw out your key stories, along with a sense of your values, purpose and the vision you have for what your business can achieve.
Then we'll meet for a 75 minute 1:1 session by Zoom video, so that I can draw out more details and nuances from your stories. We will also discuss the central story you want to tell about yourself and your business - and how this story can form the basis of your whole business vision and purpose. You'll get a recording of this call, so you can keep coming back to it for inspiration. In addition, we'll discuss how this story fits with the other stories your business tells, through your pricing, your services and your visual branding.
Then you'll go off and do some writing homework in a shared Google Drive folder, after which we'll have our second 1:1 session, this time focused around live-editing your new story-infused copy.
This is for you if:
- You know what your core message is, but now you want to expand on and develop it
- You want to dive deep into your values, sense of purpose and vision for your business
- You enjoy a collaborative writing and editing process
What will you come away with?
As a result of our work together:
- you'll be really clear about how to express what you stand for, where you're headed and why and what's been the making of you.
- You'll have a framework for consistently articulating, living and leading with your story.
- You'll end up with a powerful sense of identity, and no need to worry about differentiating yourself from the competition.
Ethical and sustainable marketing
What if you could find new clients in a way that plays to your natural strengths?
Your quiet, introverted and intuitive side can be the superpower that leads to more connection, deeper relationships and an entirely authentic way of doing business.
Your strategy sessions will give you step-by-step action points so you can promote your work in a way that feels good. I'll be focusing on integration and implementation, so you’re not left high and dry with lots of good ideas but no plan to put them into action.
This is for you if:
- you dislike the hustle and hard sell of conventional online marketing
- you want to work in alignment with your values
- you want marketing and sales to feel natural, enjoyable and even creative
As a result of our work together you will learn:
- What your real business strengths are (they may not be what you think)
- How to make the act of being of service the key to your long-term success in business
- How building deep, lasting relationships can lead to all the clients you’ll ever need.
You'll come away with either:
- a new confidence about sales and marketing, focusing on your own strengths
- a more authentic method of marketing so you can reach more of your ideal clients;
- a new way of adding value to what you do so you can raise your prices with integrity.
Whether you want to work on your message, your story or your marketing, the structure of the Strategy Sessions remains the same:
How it works:
This is what happens after you sign up:
- I'll ask you to fill out a comprehensive questionnaire about your business.
- I'll also analyse your overall online presence ahead of our first session
- Then we'll have a 75 minute deep dive 1:1 call where we'll dig in to honing your message, uncovering your brand story or setting your sustainable marketing strategy.
- I'll give you action points to carry out as part of your homework
- We'll meet again (around 2 or 3 weeks later) for 45 minutes to review what's worked, what hasn't and to make any further tweaks to your strategy.
- I'll send you a written report after our second session so that you have all of the key points in one place. You'll also get access to recordings of our sessions, so that you don't miss any of the nuances we covered.
Your investment for The Strategy Sessions is £350 (roughly $500 USD).
If you'd like to go ahead, the first step is to arrange a free consult call with me:
What they're saying:
"...I'm seeing quick results from my work with her..."
"Sophy is really outstanding at what she does. I would highly recommend her services to anyone I know who wants to create a more heartfelt marketing approach for their business.
Since I followed Sophy's guidance, I'm attracting more of my ideal clients, and when they call, they even tell me they relate to specific things I've expressed in my web copy.
Her approach is very practical but also warm, down to earth, patient, kind and authentic. It's FUN working with her!
Sophy keeps the sessions filled with relevant conversation and teaches practical strategies that I can use to achieve my intentions. She's delivered amazing content without any fluff, and I'm seeing quick results from my work with her."